Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cheers to Moms Everywhere !

Mom and Me in 2009

Brighton Beach Adelaide in 2006
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!  Thanks for teaching me to fold egg whites and bake at 5.Thanks for making me freshly baked cookies for recess. Thanks for thoughtfully squeezing in snacks in my suitcase for my long trips. Thanks for being a good person and MME awardee at that, to show me how to sacrifice for others, be generous and live with kindness. Thanks for bonding with as we crack up the fruit vendor in the Sunday market. Thanks for listening and being such a faithful friend. Thanks for loving me, no matter what. And most of all, thanks for being YOU! I love you, more than words can express! 

I would not know what golden delicious moments are if not for you! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading... drop me a line here. Cheers!