Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrating the Golden Delicious Moments of Food & Travel

It has been almost thirteen years since I started my career as a food and travel writer.  There were still no blogs or digital cameras at the time.  I was still shooting in film and slides.  I don't think I even had a mobile phone then.

Maida in Balai in Laiya, Batangas, Philippines (2000)


While some of my photos, slides and negatives were washed away by Typhoon Ondoy in September 2009, returning home to Manila I managed to unearth many of albums. The past thirteen years have indeed been so rich in experience and memories. I figured it would be great to share these Maida's Touch, golden delicious moments of food and travel with you in the blog and Twitter. Look back and Enjoy!

MaidaPineda Copyright2011.No portion of this blog and the photos may be used without permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading... drop me a line here. Cheers!